All of the website’s news is automatically translated by Google Translate.
1. Public transportation vehicles:
Take the train
By passenger or bus
- Keelung Passenger Transport: Route 791 (National New City-Fulong), every 30-40 minutes from the peak, every 60-90 minutes from the peak, please refer to the Keelung Passenger Transport website for the fixed frequency
- Capital Passenger Transport: Route 1577 (Nangang Station-Fulong), please refer to the website of Capital Passenger Transport for the fixed frequency
- Guoguang Passenger Transport: Route 1811 (Taipei-Luodong), Route 1812 (Nanfangao-Taipei), please refer to Guoguang Passenger Transport website for fixed schedules
- Taiwan Hao Xing-Golden Fulong Line:
- Route: Taiwan Railway Ruifang Station ⇔ Jiufen Police Station ⇔ Jiufen ⇔ New Taipei City Gold Museum ⇔ Golden Waterfall ⇔ Ruchuan Bridge ⇔ Shuinan Cave ⇔ Nanya Nanxin Palace ⇔ Bitou ⇔ Longdong Bay Ocean Park ⇔ Longdong Port ⇔ Longdong Four Seasons Bay ⇔ Jinsha Bay ⇔ Aodi ⇔ Yanliao ⇔ Longmen ⇔ Fulong Visitor Center ⇔ Pandan ⇔ Daxianglan ⇔ Mao'ao ⇔ Buddha Temple ⇔ Magang (Sandiaojiao Lighthouse).
- For the latest news during New Year's Day, please refer to: Taiwan Hao Xing-Golden Fulong Line website
- Taiwan Haohang-Zhuangwei Dune Line:
- Route: Yilan Bus Station ⇔ Yilan Railway Station (front station) ⇔ Zhuangwei Township Office ⇔ Zhuangwei Sand Dunes Tourism Service Park ⇔ Houpi ⇔ Baoan Temple ⇔ Yongzhen Binhai Recreation Area ⇔ Dafu Beach Recreation Area ⇔ Toucheng Binhai Forest Park ⇔ Da Keng Observation Deck ⇔ Wushi Port (Lanyang Museum) ⇔ Toucheng Railway Station (Old Town Office).
- For the latest news during New Year's Day, please refer to: Taiwan Hao Xing-Zhuangwei Dune Line website
- Good trip to Taiwan-coastline of northeast corner of Yilan:
- Route: Jiaoxi Bus Station ⇔ Baishijiao ⇔ Toucheng ⇔ Wushi Port (Lanyang Museum) ⇔ Northeast Scenic Area Waiao Station ⇔ Waiao (Waiao Railway Station) ⇔ Xinchang Fishing Port (Guishan Railway Station) ⇔ Beiguan (Beiguan Tide Park) ⇔ Daxi (Daxi Railway Station) ⇔ Xingang (Daxi Fishing Port) ⇔ Tiangong Temple (Dali Visitor Center) ⇔ Shicheng Service Area ⇔ Magang (Sandiaojiao Lighthouse).
- For the latest news during New Year's Day, please refer to: Taiwan Hao Xing-Yilan Northeast Coast Coastline Website
- Yilan Jinhao: Take the train to Toucheng, Jiaoxi and other stations, then transfer to Yilan Jinhao.
- To Dali Visitor Center and Tiangong Temple-Take the train to Toucheng, then transfer to [Toucheng 1] Hai Line to Dali Tiangong Temple Station.
- To Waiao, Wushi Port, Lanyang Museum-Take the train to Jiaoxi, transfer to 【131】to Waiao Station and Lanyang Museum Station in the Northeast Scenic Area.
- Please refer to Yilan Jinhaoxing website for fixed schedule
2. Possible traffic congestion points and suggestions:
- Taiwan Line 2 Coastal Highway: Fulong and Dali sections are more likely to be congested at noon and return in the evening. For example, when going to Fulong area (Old Caoling Tunnel, Fullon Hotel) and Dali area (Dali Tiangong Temple), it is recommended to avoid peak hours Or take public transportation.
- National Highway No. 5 Interchange: It is easier to cause back-blocking when going out at noon and returning in the evening. It is recommended to take Line 9 from Ercheng to Taipei in the direction of Taipei, and Line 9 from Pinglin Interchange in the direction of Yilan.
- The confluence section of Line 2 and Line 9 of the old station, and Suhuagai: Congestion may occur in the confluence section of Line 2 and Suhuagai. It is recommended to pay attention to the traffic broadcast of police and Guangzhou and electronic signs along the way to avoid congestion periods.
- Source of real-time traffic information:
- Mobile app
- Expressway Bureau "Expressway 1968" APP
- "Provincial Road Real-time Traffic Information" App of the State Administration of Highways
- Expressway bureau real-time road conditions
- Computer web page
- Police radio station
- Taipei National Transportation Network FM 104.9
- Yilan Area Transportation Network FM 101.3
- Taipei Area Transportation Network FM 94.3
- Traffic control measures during the New Year's Day and consecutive holidays:
3. Attractions in the Northeast and Yilan Coast National Scenic Area:
New Taipei City:
Nanya Qiyan, Nanziping Trail, Bitou Port Service Area, Bitou Cape Trail, Longdong Bay Ocean Park (Bitou-Longdong Geopark), Longdong Bay Cape Trail, Longdong South Port Ocean Park (Longdong Four Seasons Bay), Jinsha Bay Beach Park, Yanliao Beach Park (Blue Bay Beach Recreation Park), Longmen Camping Holiday Base (Longmen Camping Area), Fulong Visitor Center, Fulong Beach, Yuanwangkeng Water Park, Lingjiu Mountain Wusheng Daochang, Old Caoling Tunnel, Sansiao Horn, Lailai Secret Realm.
Shicheng Service Area, Dali Tiangong Temple, Dali Visitor Center, Caoling Ancient Road, Taoyuan Valley, Caoling Ancient Road Manghua Museum, Honeymoon Bay, Beiguan Tide Park, Waiao Service Area, Lanyang Museum, Yongzhen Seaside Park, Zhuangwei Dune Tourist Service Park, Neipi Beach, Nanfangao Observation Deck, Nanfangao Visitor Center.