The trail is just less than a kilometer long and it is smooth and easy to walk on. Along the way, there is a pavilion which provides impeccable views of coastal Nanya Fishery Village and green mountains. When the sky is clear, visitors can even overlook Nanya Rocks, Bitou Cape, Keelung Mountain, Keelung Islet, and Yin Yang Sea in this area. Banping Mountain and Wuer Chahu Mountain are magnificent to watch, too. The pavilion is the place to enjoy the beauty of the Northeast Coast at once.
Every year, from April to September, photographers like to make photos of sunrise and sunset in Nanya. At the turn of autumn and winter, vast fields of blooming silver grass make the area simply romantic.
1. Golden Fulong 856 of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, Keelung Bus à Get off at Nanya Nanxin Temple.
2. Keelung Bus 791 à Get off at Nanya Nanxin Temple.
3. Keelung Bus 886 à Get off at Nanya Nanxin Temple.
4. King Bus 1811 or 1812 à Get off at Nanya.
5. Bus F805 à Get off at Nanya Neighborhood.