All of the website’s news is automatically translated by Google Translate.
109 Years Dragon Boat Festival consecutive holidays traffic evacuation announcement
1. Public Transportation:
- Keelung Passenger Transport Route 791 (National New Town-Fulong):
- Frequency: Peaks every 30-40 minutes, and peaks every 60-90 minutes.
- Website: http://www.kl-bus.com.tw/content/routeContact.aspx?t=1&id=33.
- Guoguang Passenger Line 1811 (Taipei-Luodong) and 1812 Route (Taipei-Nanfangao):
- Frequency: Please refer to Guoguang Passenger Transport website.
- Website: http://www.kingbus.com.tw/guideBranchDetail.php?cid=1&pid=1
- Good for Taiwan-Golden Fulong Line:
- Route: Ruifang Railway Station ⇔ Jiufen ⇔ Golden Museum ⇔ Golden Waterfall ⇔ Shuinan Cave ⇔ Nanya Nanxin Palace ⇔ Bitou ⇔ Longdongwan Ocean Park ⇔ Longdong Southkou Ocean Park (Longdong Four Seasons Bay) ⇔ Aodi ⇔ Yanliao ⇔ Fulong tourist center.
- Frequency: Departure from Ruifang and Fulong from 8 am to 5 pm, every 30-60 minutes.
- Discount: Enjoy half-price discount when you use e-ticket during consecutive holidays. In addition, after taking the main bus with an electronic ticket, the public can enjoy the two-way transfer discount when transferring to the bus in the urban area of New Taipei City.
- Website: https://www.taiwantrip.com.tw/line/32.
- Good trip in Taiwan-Zhuangwei Dune Line:
- Route: Yilan Transit Station ⇔ Yilan Railway Station ⇔ Zhuangwei Township Office ⇔ Zhuangwei Sand Dunes Tourist Service Park ⇔ Houpi ⇔ Yongzhen Binhai Recreation Area ⇔ Dafu Coastal Recreation Area ⇔ Toucheng Binhai Forest Park ⇔ Dakeng Observation Platform ⇔ Wushi Port (Lanyang Museum) ⇔ Toucheng Railway Station.
- Frequency: Departures from Toucheng and Yilan from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, every 30-60 minutes.
- Discount: Enjoy half-price discount when you use e-ticket during consecutive holidays.
- Website: https://www.taiwantrip.com.tw/line/87
- Yilan Jinhaoxing: take the train to Taucheng, Jiaoxi and other stations, then transfer to Yilan Jinxingxing route.
1. To Dali Visitor Center and Tiangong Temple: Take the train to Toucheng, then transfer to [Toucheng 1] Sea Line to Dali Tiangongmiao Station.
2. To Waiao, Wushigang, Lanyang Museum: Take the train to Jiaoxi, then transfer to  to Waiao Station and Lanyang Museum Station in the Northeast Cape Scenic Area.
3. Website: http://e-landbus.tw/eLandBus/Default.aspx
Second, traffic congestion points and suggestions:
- Taiwan Coastal Highway No. 2: Noon journey and return trip in the evening Fulong and Dali road sections are more prone to traffic jams, such as going to Fulong area (Old Caoling Tunnel, Fullon Hotel) and Dali area (Dali Tiangong Temple), it is recommended to avoid peak hours Or take public transportation.
- National Highway No. 5 Interchange: Noon journey and evening return trip are more likely to cause back jams. It is recommended to take the 9th line from Ercheng to Taipei in the direction of Taipei, and the 9th line from Pinglin interchange in the direction of Yilan.
- Taiwan 2 Line and Old Taiwan 9 Line, Suhua Gai Confluence Section: Su Huagai and Taiwan 2 Line Confluence Section may cause congestion. It is recommended to pay attention to the police broadcasting and electronic signage along the way to avoid congestion time.
- Source of real-time traffic information:
Taipei National Transportation Network
Yilan Transportation Network
Taipei Transportation Network
- Traffic control measures during consecutive holidays:
- For information on the high load control measures, please visit the website of the Highway Bureau (https://www.freeway.gov.tw/Pub lish.aspx?cnid=193&p=11618).
- Provincial highway control measures:
- Intersection of Taiwan 2 Line 99k+300-103k and Taiwan 2C (Fulong Road Section) The police will conduct traffic control at the intersection and surroundings according to the situation, and adjust the signal timing. On the plane road and expressway CMS near Fulong road section, the information of congestion in the road section ahead is exposed in advance to remind passers-by. (This section is an alternative route to National Highway No. 5)
- Police on the Taigongmiao section of the 2nd line of Taiwan and the section of Lanyang Museum on the 2nd line depend on the situation to clear the traffic at and around the intersection.
- Taiwan 9 Line 104k+131-113k+420 (Suhuagai Road Section) plans to replace the road. Go south and ask the Yilan County Police Bureau to plan the police force to divert the traffic from the country 5 Suao exchange road to the left turn Marseille Road to Taiwan Line 2 Subin Road via Su Turn left on Gang Road to Suhua and change to Hualien. Go north and ask the Yilan County Police Bureau to plan the police to divert the traffic from Taiwan 9 Line Suhua Gai Road to Suao Road and turn right to Sugang Road to Taiwan Line 2 through Lanyang Tunnel and from Taiwan Line 2 to Taipei.
- For details, please visit the website of the General Administration of Highways .