Yilan and Northeast Coast Shuttle bus(Green19)
The new “Taiwan Tourist Shuttle - Yilan Northeast Coastal Route” shuttle bus route travels between the Gold Fulong Route and the Zhuangwei Sand Dunes Route, running mainly along the northeast coastline. The popular “Wai'ao Seaside Recreational Area” not only directly faces Guishan Island, but also has its own beach. The area is a must-visit for surfers. The indoor No. 9 Cafe offers coffee, snacks, and a tourist info service kiosk. It is also known as the closest coffee shop to the beach, where visitors can come relax after enjoying the water and sand, and also admire the view while enjoying a bite to eat.
- 1. Two sections of ticket fare are needed, NT20 for each section.
2. One-day Pass: NT60((unlimited rides on the same day))
3. Where to buy:
(1) Ticket on Bus
(2) Exact fare (cash), easy card or ipass
(3) One-day Pass is available to purchase at Jiaosi Transfer Station.
- Service Hotline:
- 1.Kuokuang Motor Transport Service Line:0800-010-138.
2. Jiaosi Transfer Station:+886-3-9875512
- Transportation information:
1.Take the TRA train to “Jiaoxi Train Station”. Turn right after exiting the station and walk 550 meters along Zhongshan Road Section 2 and Jiaoxi Road Section 6 to the bus waiting area at “Jiaoxi Bus Station”. Take the Taiwan Tourist Shuttle.
2.Take the TRA train to “Dali Train Station”. Turn right after exiting the station and walk 450 meters along Binhai Road Section 6 towards Section 7 to the bus waiting area at “Tiangong Temple (Dali Visitor Center)”. Take the Taiwan Tourist Shuttle.
- Related links:
- E-BUS 、 Taiwan Tourist Shuttle、 Keelung Bus
Nearby Scenic Spots
Wai'ao Visitor Center
Wai'ao Train Station
Guishan Train Station