National Center forTraditional Arts and Dongshan River Park gaze at one another across the river like twin towers. There is a lake and a meadow in the center’s compound, as well as traditional buildings. It is especially suitable for families to explore Yilan’s culture.
The center features a retro-style high street full of shops. This makes it look like a small village. Visitors can find handicrafts and artisans’ demonstrations here. Imperial Scholar Huang’s Residence, a three-section compound, shows people’s traditional way of life. Wenchang Shrine, although rather succinct, demonstrates fine artisanship. At the waterfront stage and the fields nearby, events are held from time to time. At the speaking and singing art center, traditional speaking and singing performances are available on a regular basis.
The spacious center has much to offer. Other than local handicrafts, oriental architecture, and traditional art, visitors may watch birds and waterside scenery. Enjoy Yilan’s culture and nature at once!
1. From Luodong Train Station or Luodong Bus Terminal, take a local bus or a taxi
2. King Bus 1812 → National Center for Traditional Arts
3. Taiwan Tourist Shuttle G21 → National Center for Traditional Arts
4. Capital Bus 241 → National Center for Traditional Arts
5. Kamalan Bus 621 → National Center for Traditional Arts