All of the website’s news is automatically translated by Google Translate.
1. The beehives are common in scenic areas, mountainous areas, hiking trails, etc. Recently, people have strayed into the bee guard area by mistake, resulting in bee stings.
2. Matters needing attention in mountain activities:
(1) Wear long sleeves, hats and spray anti-mosquito liquid containing DEET when working in mountainous areas.
(2) Avoid entering the bee guard area, including bushes and uninhabited trails.
(3) See 2 alert bees appearing, do not move forward, do not swipe, and leave the area as soon as possible.
(4) Tiger head beehives are often built on branches. Please pay attention to whether there are beehives on the branches of the trees.
(5) When attacked by a swarm of bees, you should lower your body, leave as soon as possible, and call 119 for medical treatment.