The white building feels dreamlike, romantic and passionate. Featuring views of strange rocks and beautiful coasts, visitors from around the world come here to spend their holidays. The area’s scenery is awe-inspiring regardless of seasons, and fun can be enjoyed any time. In the spring, whale and dolphin tours are available. In the summer, a swimming pool filled with real sea water, as well as sailing trips, are among the most popular options. In the autumn, a walk along Longdong Cape’s hiking trail is great. In the winter, hot spring baths and flower appreciation are ideal.
In particular, the swimming pool, adapted from a natural sea-corrosion platform and leading to the ocean, is not to be missed. It not only provides panoramic ocean views. Colorful fish, algae, shells and corals can easily be appreciated in the water. Visitors can even bring their “animal kids” to this pet-friendly pool, which is rare in Taiwan!
1. Golden Fulong 856 of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, Keelung Bus 🡪Get off at Longdong Four Seasons Bay.
2. Keelung Bus 791 → Get off at Longdong South Entrance Ocean Park.
3. Keelung Bus 886 → Get off at Longdong South Entrance Ocean Park.
4. King Bus 1811 or 1812 → Get off at Longdong South Entrance.
5. Bus F837 or F839 → Get off at Longdong South Entrance Ocean Park.