All of the website’s news is automatically translated by Google Translate.
1. Due to the downgrading of the epidemic alert to the second level and the New Taipei City Government announced the exclusion of national scenic areas for water recreation activities. The Northeast National Scenic Area is located in the New Taipei City area. From now on, in accordance with the regulations of the Central Epidemic Command Center, the waters and beaches are controlled. rule:
(1) General epidemic prevention: wear masks throughout the process, maintain social distancing and avoid crowds.
(2) Recreational activities in the water area, including canoeing, stand-up paddling, and sailing, are open to operate and ride equipment that can wear masks throughout the journey.
(3) In non-group situations, maintain a safe social distance, wear a mask before and after solo activities, and open scuba diving and surfing. Not open: snorkeling, swimming.
(4) Take passengers to engage in water recreational activities, and the number of passengers will be reduced by 50%. Canoeing and vertical paddling are limited to 5 people led by 1 coach; kitesurfing is limited to 1 coach led by 1 person.
(5) Open water bases: Longdong Bay, Jinsha Bay, Yanliao, Longmen, Fulong (including inland rivers) and other water bases, as well as open beaches in non-closed scenic spots in the New Taipei City area for public viewing. Tourists must wear masks throughout the journey And maintain social distancing.
2. Relevant water recreation activities will continue to coordinate with the rolling adjustment of the Central Epidemic Command Center, New Taipei City and Yilan County local government measures.