All of the website’s news is automatically translated by Google Translate.
The Northeast corner of the Tourism Bureau of the Ministry of Communications and the Yilan Coast National Scenic Area implement the second level of epidemic alert control measures as follows, please cooperate and make concerted efforts to prevent the epidemic:
- Open trails and outdoor locations: Nanya Qiyan, Bitou Cape Trail, Bitou Port Service Area, Old Caoling Tunnel, Longdong Bay Cape Trail, Caoling Ancient Trail (Gongliao to Dali Section), Taoyuan Valley Trail, Nanziping Trail, Magang Observation Deck, Sijiao Cave Observation Deck, Bitou Seaside Park, Yuanwangkeng Water Park, Beiguan Haichao Park and other bases are open in principle. Please wear a mask all the way and maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters.
- Maintain unopened attractions:
- The exhibition halls in the Zhuangwei Sand Dune Tourism Service Park will not be open to the public during the reorganization. In addition, the outdoor park space and the first-floor store will be opened.
- Cooperate with the local government to close the scenic spot: Nanya Fishing Port parking lot.
- In accordance with the guidelines of the Central Epidemic Command Center and in cooperation with the announcements of the New Taipei City and Yilan County governments, the waters of New Taipei City and Yilan County are conditionally open to water recreation activities.
- Implementation of crowd control attractions: Please follow the instructions of the on-site personnel to enter the venue later. The relevant control locations are as follows:
- Water recreation activities:
According to the announcement of the Central Epidemic Command Center on August 21: the anti-epidemic regulations for sea swimming, snorkeling and other sea activities and the control measures announced by the New Taipei City and Yilan County governments, the national scenic water recreation activities-snorkeling, sea swimming control measures :
- In line with the New Taipei City Government’s anti-epidemic policy, relax restrictions on activities such as sea swimming and snorkeling (including free diving) in the New Taipei Municipality of the Department, and follow the anti-epidemic measures announced by the New Taipei City Government.
- New Taipei Office:
Fulong Bayue opens sea swimming and adopts crowd control. Please contact Fullon Hotel Fulong for details.
Longdong Four Seasons Bay is open for snorkeling activities by appointment, and 9/4 is open for sea swimming. Please contact Longdong Four Seasons Bay for details.
Longdong Bay Ocean Park’s snorkeling and sea swimming activities are subject to reservation. For details, please contact Longdong Bay Ocean Park .
- In the area under the jurisdiction of Yilan County, in accordance with the announcement policy of the Yilan County Government, the restrictions on activities such as sea swimming and diving (snorkeling, scuba diving) in the Yilan County area of this department have been relaxed, and the anti-epidemic measures announced by the Yilan County Government have been implemented.
- Various epidemic prevention measures are coordinated with the rolling adjustments of the Central Epidemic Command Center. Visitors are requested to pay close attention to the latest news from the Department’s official website and the Friends of the Northeast Fan Group (FB).
Various epidemic prevention measures continue to coordinate with the rolling adjustments of the Central Epidemic Command Center, New Taipei City and Yilan County governments. Visitors are requested to pay close attention to the latest news on the official website of the Department and the Friends of the Northeast Fan Group.
When entering indoor spaces such as visitor centers, store locations, and taking whale watching boats in Wushi Harbor, you should wear masks, disinfect with alcohol and take body temperature (forehead temperature ≧37.5°C do not enter), and cooperate with total volume control and actual joint system. Registration; For outdoor recreational spaces, visitors are requested to maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters and wear masks throughout the journey to avoid crowds. In areas that are not open, cordon lines and warnings will be set up at the scene. Visitors are requested not to cross there and work together to prevent the epidemic!