All of the website’s news is automatically translated by Google Translate.
- The department cooperates with the three-level epidemic prevention policy of the New Taipei City Government and the Yilan County Government to control the scenic area in the northeast corner. Indoors are closed and not open to the outside world. Outdoor venues should wear masks all the way, maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters, and avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Control methods, indoor exhibition halls and visitor centers have all been closed. In addition, most of the scenic spots are open-type natural attractions, and it is difficult to have a single entrance control. The main import and export sites set up blockades or notify the closed control to warn the public. In addition, the outsourcing management bases are currently closed.
- If it is found that people who do not wear masks or gather more than 10 people outside the jurisdiction, they will be persuaded first. If they do not cooperate with the persuasion, they will be notified to the local competent authority for punishment in accordance with Articles 70 and 71 of the Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Law. The fine is not less than 3,000 yuan but not more than 15,000 yuan.
- In addition, when receiving a call from the public (or the operator of this office) to report that tourists have entered a closed attraction or an open outdoor area without wearing a mask, they can assist in transferring the police to the police unit to ban it.
- Various epidemic prevention measures continued to coordinate with the central epidemic command center and the rolling review and adjustment of local county (city) government policies.