All visitors are cordially invited to learn about the area’s geology at this natural outdoor geopark!
Clear oceans, diversified corrosion formations such as marine terraces, sea grooves, corroded cliffs, beehive rocks, and ichnolites, as well as mushroom and tofu rocks, make this area a paradise on Earth for studious geologists. If you are interested in geology, or that you like to appreciate rock formations, be sure to come here. The curious traces of time in nature are not to be missed.
- During the Northeast monsoon season (Oct to March the next year), rogue waves can easily take place. To stay safe, please do not get near the coasts. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please ask for permission from the Administration in advance if you wish to enter this area. We only accept applications for academic and research purposes.
1. Golden Fulong 856 of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, Keelung Bus à Get off at Bitou Cape.
2. Keelung Bus 791 à Get off at Bitou Cape.
3. Keelung Bus 886 à Get off at Bitou Cape.
4. King Bus 1811 or 1812 à Get off at Bitou Cape.
5. Bus F805 à Get off at Bitou Fishery Port.